A Morning Workshop Focused 100% on Small Business Marketing
We start the morning with a little networking along with coffee, juice, fruit, and donuts and then jump into the workshop. We pack a lot of information into our time and give plenty of opportunities for questions.
Simplify Marketing & Create a Strategy for YOUR BUSINESS
Here’s what we cover in the Small Business Marketing Workshops.
- Getting into high-margin niches
- Elements to make your website sell more
- The industry-leading WebQC™ online marketing system
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Designing the ideal marketing system for your goals and budget
- The latest marketing options you should be using
- Tools to help you close more sales
Lots of Q&A
There’s plenty of time for questions & answers during and after the workshop so don’t hold back if you have any questions about marketing for your business.
Who is this Workshop For?
The Small Business Marketing Workshop is designed for small business owners, managers, and staff who are doing their own marketing and want to take it to the next level. Our mission is to help small businesses grow. This workshop is designed to share with you proven marketing strategies and information about the latest tools to help you increase your sales AND your profits.
Here’s Why YOU SHOULD Attend
- We’re right here in Houston
- It’s only a few hours
- You’ll get a copy of The World’s Most Concise Marketing Book for Small Businesses
- You will learn A TON about the latest marketing options
- We use easy-to-understand terms and make sure you “get it”
- You will meet other local business owners and managers
- Look at your business from a fresh perspective
- Get 1 on 1 guidance from professional marketers
- You’ll be in the drawing to win a Kindle Fire
- To Grow Your Business!
Upcoming Workshop Dates
Small Business Workshops start at 9am and are about 2.5 hours. The length may vary depending on the number of questions asked during the workshop. Questions always make for a better workshops so feel free to ask them.
- Friday, July 29th, 2016 at 9am
- Friday, September 16th at 9am
Workshops are held at the Lead Optimize conference room at:
507 N. Sam Houston Pkwy E. (5th Floor)
Houston, TX 77060 (see map)
(on the North BW, just west of Hardy Tollroad)
Commonly Asked Questions
What should I bring?
Bring some business cards for the drawing (and networking). We’ll take care of coffee, food, drinks, pens, and paper for writing. You are welcome to bring a laptop or tablet to take notes but it’s not needed.
How should I dress?
Dress like you would dress at work, whatever that is.
What is the format? Or, What should I expect?
See the agenda above for details. Your questions are welcomed throughout the workshop. We have a lot of information to cover during the workshop so we do our best to keep chugging along.
Who delivers the workshop?
Chris Denny, Founder of Lead Optimize, is the main speaker. He has been consulting for and managing small business’ marketing since 2006 and wrote The World’s Most Concise Marketing Book for Small Businesses. There will also be a guest speaker about a bonus topic.
Testimonials from Previous Attendees
The workshop was very informative and gave me great ideas on additional things that we need to do in order to kick start our marketing activities in 2016. It helped me see how much more we can do to ensure even greater success.Gail Eissler, Home Vitality Care
Chris covered an amazing amount of materials in the workshop but used every day language for even the most technical stuff. His workshop really lays out how to make a solid marketing system.Bruce Gunderson, Grass Hopper, Inc
The Growth Workshop was an excellent production and Chris’ method of teaching and speaking keep things simple enough that even an ‘old guy’ like me can understand. I see an amazing number of possibilities for us now.Julio Laguarta, Grand Cay Harbor & Resort
Here’s what is included:
- Work-packet and printed materials
- A copy of The World’s Most Concise Marketing Book for Small Businesses
- Breakfast of coffee, fruit, and donuts
- Networking with other Houston area business owners
- Entry to win a Kindle Fire