Convenient info-packed marketing workshops to help you grow your business.
Marketing Workshops Designed for Growth
All of our marketing workshops are designed to help businesses grow by focusing on — and simplifying — the fundamental components of marketing and how you can use them for your unique needs. Some workshops are more broad while others focus on more specific marketing topics.
Topics that may be covered in a workshop include:
- Getting into high-margin niches
- Elements to make your website sell more
- The industry-leading WebQC™ online marketing system
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social media
- Video marketing
- Local marketing
- Developing a marketing budget
- Tracking & measuring
- Designing the ideal marketing system for your goals and budget
- The latest marketing options you should be using
- Tools to help you close more sales
Upcoming Workshop Dates
Our mission is to help small businesses grow. All of our workshops are designed to share with you proven marketing strategies and information to help you increase your sales AND your profits.
Why YOU SHOULD Attend
- We’re right here in Houston
- You’ll get a copy of The World’s Most Concise Marketing Book for Small Businesses (by Chris Denny)
- Inexpensive marketing training from experts
- Small workshops so you get lots of one on one attention
- You will learn about the latest marketing options
- We use easy-to-understand terms and make sure you “get it”
- You will meet other local business owners and managers
- Look at your business from a fresh perspective
- Get 1 on 1 guidance from professional marketers
- You’ll be in the drawing to win a Kindle Fire
- To Grow Your Business!
Workshops are held in the Lead Optimize conference room at:
507 N. Sam Houston Pkwy E. (5th Floor)
Houston, TX 77060 (see map)
(on the North BW, just west of Hardy Tollroad)
Commonly Asked Questions
What should I bring?
Just yourself, really. Bring some business cards for the drawing (and networking). We’ll take care of food, drinks, pens, and paper for writing. You are welcome to bring a laptop or tablet to take notes but it’s not needed.
How should I dress?
Dress like you would dress at work, whatever that is.
What is the format? Or, What should I expect?
See the agenda above for details. Your questions are welcomed throughout the workshop. We have a lot of information to cover during the workshop so we do our best to keep chugging along.
Who is the speaker?
Chris Denny, Founder of Lead Optimize, is the main speaker. He has been consulting for and managing small business’ marketing since 2006.