"Marketing is complicated these days and I'm not sure who to trust."
You probably guide all or most of your business’ marketing.
You've probably worked with various marketing people -- from your friend's "marketing guy" to letting an employee try her hand at it.
You might have thrown money at various marketing ideas that got such small returns that "marketing" is almost a bad word these days.
Heck, maybe some of your marketing works pretty well! The problem is that you don't know what's working and what's not (super common).
HOPEFULLY, you haven't fallen into the habit of allowing the next best salesperson to guide your marketing (this is SUPER common). Since there's not much of a marketing plan, you basically just "invest" in various ideas you get cold calls about. A few work but there's no consistency.
You work HARD for your money and have built a nice company. Throwing money out again and again is painful! Aside from your own family, you've got employees with families and you worry about them, too.
You've read articles about "how to do [marketing stuff]" and you hear from people in your network about what worked for them but they're in a different business or it's technical or doesn't seem like a good fit for you...
And, you might have even been ripped off a few times by people promising 10X your return or whatever (by the way, never believe the "you just need one sale for it to pay you back" pitch).
You know it needs to be done -- every business actually does need some marketing -- but you almost cringe at the thought of spending another freaking penny on "marketing."
Fortunately for you, there's a better way to do marketing. A proven system...
Introducing Lead Optimize Outsourced Marketing Department:
- You set the goals
- You set the budget
- You define the brand identity you want
- Your marketing department delivers a marketing plan for the year
- Your marketing department handles the technical execution
- Your marketing department keeps marketing going
- Your marketing department works with your salespeople to improve close rates
- Your marketing department delivers reports and keeps you updated
- Your marketing department helps you get into higher-margin markets and niches
- Your marketing department automatically adjusts to changes and markets
- Your marketing department is doing a crazy amount of work within your budget
This is simply how profitable, growing companies work.
You don't have to be a huge company to have a marketing department.
Professional, consistent marketing, lead generation, and branding.
Here are some of the things your marketing department does for you...
- Marketing strategy
- Lead generation
- Marketing management & direction
- Marketing planning (yearly at minimum)
- Website design
- Website management and security
- Marketing automation (software included)
- Pay per click (PPC) campaigns
- Videos (from scripts to editing)
- Interactive videos
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Press releases and media
- Article writing
- Content development
- Ad management
- Print mail campaigns
- Email marketing & newsletters
- Ad design and management
- Social media marketing
- Market assessments
- Sales support
- Conversion tracking