Open to Anyone
The program is open to anyone:
- IT professionals who get asked about website design
- Website designers who don't want to deal with monthly services
- Consultants whose clients need marketing services
- Anyone who wants to make extra money
The Affiliate Partner Program is Simple. Here are the basics:
- Your commission is 10% of pre-tax revenues from website projects, website management, and WebQC® marketing packages.
- Commissions from your referrals are paid for the life of the customer (as long as the referred account with Lead Optimize, LLC owned by Chris Denny continues and remains in good standing).
- Referral must sign up for service within 60 days of receiving our proposal.
- Commissions are paid approximately one month after Lead Optimize receives payment from the customer.
- There is NO CAP on your earnings! Earn as much as you can.
- We take great care of the folks you send our way.
- Our main stipulation is that your referrals need to be "good leads" -- people and companies that actually need our services within a reasonable time frame. If it appears that you are just sending anyone and everyone our way to "see what sticks," you will be disqualified from future participation in the program.
Examples of Affiliate Partner Earnings:
Website Project: If you refer a customer who signs up for a $2,200 (pre-tax) website, your earnings will be $220.
Website Management: If a referral (such as the above website project customer) signs up for monthly website hosting and management at $125 (pre-tax) per month, your commission earnings will be:
- $12.50 per month
- $150 per year
WebQC® Marketing Package: If a customer you refer signs up for one of our WebQC® marketing packages at $395 (pre-tax) per month, your earnings will be:
- $39.50 per month
- $474 per year!
One more... WebQC® Marketing Package: If a customer you refer signs up for one of our WebQC® marketing packages at $1695 (pre-tax) per month, your earnings will be:
- $169.50 per month
- $2,034 per year!
They add up! Do the math!
We Can Help You Sell
If you're serious about your affiliate program, we can help you promote it in various ways such as:
- Signage for your office or shop
- A lead form on your website (affiliate leads come directly to us for fastest response, copied to you for your records)
- Other ways -- tell us what you have in mind!